Fed up of using facial wipes to remove your make up? Want to help save the environment? We have a solution as to how you can remove your makeup the natural way!
Baobab and coconut oil have amazing moisturising benefits for the skin, but did you know that they work as oil cleansers too? These two super oils are multi-use and have so many ways of being part of your skincare routine including:
- Oil cleansing
- Eye serum
- Lip gloss or balm
- Nail cuticle softener
- Face, hair & body moisturiser
- Make up remover….and many more
This simple beauty hack is all you need to remove makeup from your face before you begin your nighttime skincare routine:
Let’s start beauty hacking
- After washing your hands, pump a small amount of coconut or baobab oil in your palms and rub together.
- With your eyes closed, spread the oil onto your face and massage your skin in a circular motion - make sure the oil is evenly distributed across your face.
- Rinse your face with warm water to wipe away the oil, then use a clean face towel to dab dry. Alternatively, you can use cotton pads to wipe away the excess oil before rinsing – both work just fine!
- Your make up is removed and your skin is moisturised!
EXTRA BEAUTY HACK
Our Lip Butter is made of natural ingredients including raw Shea Butter and Coconut Oil and…this simple and effective beauty hack using our much-loved lip balm will change your life! All you need is our Lip Butter and a cotton pad/ clean face towel and your eye makeup will be removed with just one swipe – watch here.
So, the next time you have a full face of make-up and want to wipe it all off, try these hacks & remove your make up the natural way – your skin will thank you for it!
Ivy, Team R&R Intern