Our Travel Sized Shea Oil is your essential travel companion! This miniature version of our Shea Oil can be carried in your hand luggage on short haul trips and is sure to keep your skincare routine in check on your travels.
Shea Butter has been used for centuries to soothe, soften and protect. Its natural healing properties make it the perfect solution for stressed skin and dry hair/ beard. This non-greasy oil is rich in fatty acids and provides multiple moisturising benefits leaving behind soft, supple skin & hair/ beard.
Delicately scented with lemongrass, this luxurious shea oil is 100% natural and sourced from Ghana, West Africa – the home of Shea. Apply at night to invigorate and protect, or in the morning to energise and revive.
As featured on Shortlist.com
Shea Butter Oil Benefits
- Natural Moisturiser – raw shea butter is rich in fatty acids which helps to keep the skin well-moisturised & plump. You can use shea oil in place of your daily lotion or skin cream
- Suitable for All Skin Types – shea oil is great for oily, combination, dry and problem skin
- Rich in Antioxidants – unrefined shea butter has a high content of vitamins A, E & F
- Minimises the Appearance of Stretch Marks and Scars – using shea helps to increase skin elasticity & skin regeneration
- Naturally Anti-Aging – vitamin A, present in shea, helps to hydrate skin that is wrinkled or has experienced sun damage
- Evens Skin Tone – Shea butter can help to even out skin tone
- Anti- inflammatory – helps to minimise irritation of the skin
Shea Oil Ingredients
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass Oil)
Use daily after bath or shower. Dispense the shea oil into the palm of your hands, rub together, then massage into wet or dry face, body and hair.
In cold weather, your oil may become cloudy or solidify. If this occurs, immerse the bottle in hot (but not boiling) water.
This product is 100ml.
Also available in 250ml.