R&R Luxury’s iconic Whipped Shea Butter has had a makeover with environmentally friendly tin packaging - the metal best known for symbolising 10th anniversaries.
Shea butter has been used for centuries to soothe, soften and protect. Its natural healing properties make it the perfect solution for hydrating and moisturising your skin. This Whipped Shea Butter for skin and hair is rich in fatty acids and provides multiple moisturising benefits leaving behind soft, supple skin & hair.
Delicately scented with lavender, bergamot & ylang ylang, this luxurious butter is 100% natural and sourced from Ghana, West Africa – the home of Shea. Apply at night to promote a peaceful sleep, or in the morning to awaken the senses.
Benefits of Shea Butter
- Natural Moisturiser – raw shea butter is rich in fatty acids which help to keep the skin well-moisturised & plump
- Suitable for All Skin Types – works for oily, combination, dry and problem skin
- Rich in Antioxidants – unrefined shea butter has a high content of vitamins A, E & F which promotes healing of damaged skin cells
- Minimises the Appearance of Stretch Marks and Scars – using shea helps to increase skin elasticity & skin regeneration
- Naturally Anti-Aging – vitamin A helps to hydrate skin that is wrinkled or has experienced sun damage
- Evens Skin Tone – natural shea butter helps to create an even skin tone
- Anti- inflammatory – helps to minimise irritation of the skin
Whipped Shea Butter Ingredients
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Lavandula Officinals (Lavender Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot Oil), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang Oil)
How to Use Whipped Shea Butter
Use daily after bath or shower. Scoop whipped shea butter into the palm of your hands, rub together, then massage into skin.
This product is 150g.