Never run out of your Shea Oil again with this bundle pack!
It contains one full 250ml sized bottle of Ori-Nku Shea Oil and a Refill Pouch so that you can simply top up your bottle with more Shea Oil when it starts running low.
There is no need to buy more plastic bottles; our eco-friendly Shea Oil Refill Pouch is 100% environmentally friendly and made from paper. Join our quest to preserve the environment as we continue our journey to becoming a completely sustainable brand.
Shea butter has been used for centuries to soothe, soften and protect. Its natural healing properties make it the perfect solution for stressed skin and dry hair. This non-greasy shea oil is rich in fatty acids and provides multiple moisturising benefits leaving behind soft, supple skin & hair.
This luxurious oil contains just one ingredient (shea), is 100% natural and sourced from Ghana, West Africa – the home of Shea.
Shea Butter Oil Benefits
- Natural Moisturiser – raw shea butter is rich in fatty acids which helps to keep the skin well-moisturised & plump. You can use shea oil in place of your daily lotion or skin cream
- Suitable for All Skin Types – shea oil is great for oily, combination, dry and problem skin
- Healthy Skin – unrefined shea butter has a high content of vitamins A, E & F
- Minimises the Appearance of Stretch Marks and Scars – using shea helps to increase skin elasticity & skin regeneration
- Naturally Anti-Aging – vitamin A, present in shea, helps to hydrate skin that is wrinkled or has experienced sun damage
- Evens Skin Tone – Shea butter can help to even out skin tone
Shea Oil Ingredients
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Use daily after bath or shower. Dispense the shea oil into the palm of your hands, rub together, then massage into wet or dry face, body and hair.
In cold weather, your oil may become cloudy or solidify. If this occurs, immerse the bottle in hot (but not boiling) water.