Shea butter has been used for centuries to soothe, soften and protect. Its natural healing properties make it the perfect solution for stressed and dry skin.
Delicately infused with Honey & Oatmeal, this luxurious shea butter soap gently exfoliates, cleanses and moisturises skin. It's 100% natural and sourced from Ghana, West Africa – the home of shea.
Benefits of Shea Butter Soap
- Cleanser – shea soap is an effective facial cleanser and body wash which cleans the skin
- Naturally Moisturises whilst cleansing skin – the main ingredient, unrefined shea butter, is naturally rich in fatty acids which help to keep the skin well-moisturised
- Suitable for All Skin Types – shea butter soap is great for oily, combination, dry and problem skin
- Healthy Skin – raw shea butter has a high content of oil & vitamins A, E & F
- Naturally Anti-Aging – vitamin A helps to hydrate skin that is wrinkled or has experienced sun damage
- Soothes Irritation – shea soap is known to soothe skin
Exfoliating - Oatmeal reduces itching, helps remove dead skin cells and gives the skin an overall smooth texture due to its exfoliating properties
How to use Shea Butter Soap
Use daily during bath or shower. Lather wet skin with shea soap and rinse off with water.
Due to these natural soaps being handmade, sizing may slightly vary from bar to bar.
Shea Soap Ingredients
Honey & Oatmeal: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Elaeis Gineensis (Palm Kernel Oil), NaOh(Sodium Hydroxide), Benzoin, Avena Sativa (Oatmeal Powder), Honey, Santalum Album, (Sandalwood)
This product is 60g.